Landon Hill is known as “Sunset Camp” when the entire property is rented out to private groups. Invite your family and friends to enjoy an Adirondack winter vacation in a Victorian vacation home. Ski/ride Gore Mountain, just 20 scenic minutes away.
Enjoy kilometers of tracked cross-country skiing at area nordic centers. Experience endless snowshoeing and backcountry skiing. We are adjacent to the Chestertown ski park with lighted cross-country and snowshoe trails, a rope tow for tubing, skiing or snowboarding, an ice skating rink and warming lodge – all free and open to the public.
Walk to the quaint mountain hamlet of Chestertown to enjoy a meal, shop from local artisans or take a short drive to the Lake George Outlet shops. For more activities explore area attractions.
|PER NIGHT||PER WEEK|
Holiday periods require 4 night minimum stay.
Rates fluctuate during holidays and peak periods, contact us for the most up-to-date rates.
- 5 bedrooms each with private bath, king or queen size beds, sleeps: 10-14
- Double fold-out and twin beds available
- Scandinavian wood stove in main room
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Discounts on Gore Mountain lift tickets
- Off-street parking
- Holiday periods require 4 night minimum stay
- $500 security deposit
- $75 cleaning charge per stay